Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@ebuilt.com> on 2001/02/05 23:22:45 UTC

Re: ARGH! sdbm history!

> I just wanted to check on the sdbm history for Apache, and I can't.  I
> looked through CVSweb, and sdbm doesn't exist in srclib in httpd-2.0, and
> apr-util/sdbm doesn't have a full history.

It it in apache-2.0/src/lib/sdbm?

....Roy

RE: ARGH! sdbm history!

Posted by Lee Choon Wooi <cw...@skyquestcom.com>.
Hi,
Sorry to disturb, but can you tell me how can I unsubsrcibe to this? I sign
up to the wrong groups.

Lee Choon Wooi
SQ Communications Sdn. Bhd.
23-3 Block D2, Jalan PJU 1/39
Dataran Prima, Petaling Jaya,
Selangor, Malaysia

Re: ARGH! sdbm history!

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.
> > I just wanted to check on the sdbm history for Apache, and I can't.  I
> > looked through CVSweb, and sdbm doesn't exist in srclib in httpd-2.0, and
> > apr-util/sdbm doesn't have a full history.
>
> It it in apache-2.0/src/lib/sdbm?

That is a partial history that misses all of the stuff between apache-2.0
and sdbm.  I don't know what there was if anything, but a complete history
in one place would be nice.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131