Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jonathan Eric Miller <je...@uchicago.edu> on 2001/09/18 17:17:09 UTC

Link to JSR-000053 JavaTM Servlet 2.3 and JavaServer PagesTM 1.2 Specifications broken?

This isn't really Tomcat specific, but, I'm guessing that some of the Tomcat
developers might be able to fix it if it's broken. I tried downloading the
final Servlet spec at the following link which I found off of java.sun.com.

http://www.jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/final/jsr053/

But, when I click on the PDF link, it goes to the following link which seems
to be broken?

http://webwork.eng/Download5

Jon

Re: Link to JSR-000053 JavaTM Servlet 2.3 and JavaServer PagesTM 1.2 Specifications broken?

Posted by Gustavo Saramago <we...@ig.com.br>.
It seems tht it's still not working. The page at Sun's site dowloads a
"index.html" file for both specs.

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.