Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Lloyd Zusman <lj...@asfast.com> on 2000/04/28 14:57:28 UTC

Unsubscribe requests are being incorrectly routed to this list

Hello.

I've been trying to unsubscribe from this mailing list for the past
several days, but with no success.

incorrectly routed to this list with the "To:" address being munged
into `modperl@apache.org'.  Other emails to this same unsubscribe
address seem to be getting totally ignored.

I'm sending this email to both addresses this time.

Could someone who can unsubscribe me from this modperl mailing list
please do so?

Thanks in advance.

--
 Lloyd Zusman   ljz@asfast.com
 perl -le '$n=170;for($d=2;($d*$d)<=$n;$d+=(1+($d%2))){for($t=0;($n%$d)==0;