Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Marky Goldstein <re...@rosa.com> on 2005/07/11 08:52:54 UTC

WebSphere and Open Standards.. Re: Eclipse Portlet Plugin

Yes, that's what they said, that they are going to make Portal
run on Bea, for instance. Anyway, Sun's portal can be run
on Bea ;->. Anyway, it would be interesting to compare the
performance ;->, because I think the Portal would run much
faster on Bea, ;->...

Best regards,
Marky