Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Martin Moss <ma...@btopenworld.com> on 2005/10/03 18:45:21 UTC

Module mod_log_config and custom Auth

All,

I'm looking to ensure that an Authenticated user's
username is logged in our logfiles, along with a
cookie string..  I've had a quick look through google
and I'm currently finding that I should use %u for
username, but this is appearing blank... What do I
need to set in my Custome Authentication Handler to
ensure the username gets recorded...

Marty

RE: Module mod_log_config and custom Auth

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.
> this doesnt seem to work. Here's the code
>
> print STDERR "Username given = ". $investor3->name .
> "\n";
>
> $r->connection->user($investor3->name);
> $r->user($investor3->name);
>
> I'm definitely seeing correct username's in the logs...
>
> We have EmbPerl installed... Can this have anything to do with it?

Embperl does not anything with your user setting

Gerald

** Virus checked by BB-5000 Mailfilter **

Re: Module mod_log_config and custom Auth

Posted by Martin Moss <ma...@btopenworld.com>.

Posted by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>.