Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/06 00:49:24 UTC

JSR-252 TCK

Hi,

As the implementation of JSR-252 is progressing, do we have any news of the TCK?

Cheers,

Bruno

Re: Fwd: JSR-252 TCK

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Followed the spec.

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: Fwd: JSR-252 TCK

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.

Re: Fwd: JSR-252 TCK

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
hey Zub, let's discuss this privately!

;)

regards,

Martin

Re: Fwd: JSR-252 TCK

Posted by Zubin Wadia <zw...@gmail.com>.
DoubleM,

Re: Fwd: JSR-252 TCK

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: Fwd: JSR-252 TCK

Posted by Zubin Wadia <zw...@gmail.com>.
Martin,

Just did a blind "reply-all" - not intentional.

Cheers,

Re: Fwd: JSR-252 TCK

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
No, not so far.

Re: Fwd: JSR-252 TCK

Posted by Zubin Wadia <zw...@gmail.com>.
Team(s),

Any updates on the 1.2 TCK?

Thanks,

Zubin.

Re: Fwd: JSR-252 TCK

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@apache.org>.

Re: Fwd: JSR-252 TCK

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: Fwd: JSR-252 TCK

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@apache.org>.

Fwd: JSR-252 TCK

Re: JSR-252 TCK

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
My bet is that by end of 2007 we might be very close to get access...

On 10/6/06, Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Ed,
>
> 1.2 implementation speed has been increasing recently - can you ask
> your TCK guys if there is any chance of getting a hold on the TCK 1.2
> in a decent timeframe? We don't want to run into a situation again
> where we had a finished implementation for 2 years, just waiting for
> the TCK to arrive ;)
>
> regards,
>
> Martin

Matthias Wessendorf