Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Ken Murach <ke...@harvard.edu> on 2006/03/24 18:04:05 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache 2.0.54 rotate logs problem

Hi everyone,

Was wondering if there is a work around solution to apache 2.0.54 and
rotatelogs?? Currently having a problem trying to start up apache 2.0.54
with the rotatelogs function. This function does not retain the value of
the LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable and when we try to start this apache 2.0.54 we
get the following error:

dbnode2 # ./httpd-isites start
Starting the bi-modal Apache web server
ld.so.1: /usr/local/apache-2.0.54/bin/httpd: fatal: libgcc_s.so.1: open
failed: No such file or directory

Even though one of the first lines in this httpd-isites script sets the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable and exports it.

We do not have this problem with apache 2.0.50.

Has anyone else run into this problem and does anyone know a work around
solution for this???

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks
Kenny