Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Habib <ha...@yahoo.co.in> on 2007/10/11 14:28:03 UTC

number of people using Maven 2.0.7 Version

Can any one tells me how many people are using Maven 2.0.7 or 2.x or where I
can find similiar information ?

Thanks in advance.

RE: number of people using Maven 2.0.7 Version

Posted by "Holt, Jack C." <JA...@saic.com>.
I don't know if you wanted to clutter up this mailing list with
individual responses, but my dev team is using 2.0.7.

Posted by Nicky Sandhu <ka...@gmail.com>.
I think something like surveymonkey.com would be more suited to what you are
trying to do. You can post the survey link back here and we could respond
and then you can publish the results back here

Nicky