Posted to users@maven.apache.org by xanadu72 <su...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/10 22:43:00 UTC

Re: Eclipse plugin WTP and servlet version

The jst.web version can be configured defining a dependency on Servlet-API
artifact :

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.tomcat</groupId>
    <artifactId>servlet-api</artifactId>
    <version>6.0.32</version>
</dependency>

If this example you will get

<faceted-project>
  <fixed facet="jst.java"/>
  <fixed facet="jst.web"/>
  <installed facet="jst.web" version="6.0"/>
  <installed facet="jst.java" version="1.4"/>
</faceted-project>

More details available at   http://java-tutorial.ch/maven/eclipse-web-app
Maven Eclipse Webapp tutorial