Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/06 02:21:51 UTC

Contribution versus Deployment

Recently, Raymond started a thread on Deployment Story for contributions
   http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev%40ws.apache.org/msg13531.html

Looking into trunk code, I realized some of the concepts being discussed
here for contributions (e.g contributionProcessor
ContributionProcessorRegistry), is already available in
org.apache.tuscany.spi.deployer.

What's the difference between ContributionService and DeploymentService ? Or
these two services basically dealing with the same problem ?

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: Contribution versus Deployment

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
The deploymentService was more like a concept. What I found was
contributionProcessor ContributionProcessorRegistry, that sounds like same
things we were discussing and is available on your diagram, although the
available interfaces are looking more like  strawman and would need to be
enhanced.