Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Andre Arcilla <ar...@apache.org> on 2014/05/21 03:18:06 UTC

[DISCUSS] Next Bigtop Hack-a-thon

To keep with our bi-monthly hack-a-thon schedule, I propose a new Bigtop
hack-a-thon for June 6. It can be hosted @ A9 in Palo Alto (subject to
large CR availability).

Please express your interest, date/time, topic preferences.

Thanks

--
Andre

Re: [DISCUSS] Next Bigtop Hack-a-thon

Posted by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.
Equally satisfied - either date works for me: votes from others? 6th or 9th?  Meanwhile I'm checking to see if I can arrange a room in mountain view.

Posted by Andre Arcilla <ar...@apache.org>.
I'm perfectly fine with the 9th. Are there folks who can't make it on the
9th? Going once, going twice...

Jay, can you please confirm Red Hat hosting offer? If not - I will check
Amazon availability.

Andre

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@boudnik.org>.

Posted by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.