Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by pwillemann <ph...@yahoo.com> on 2009/12/02 15:36:44 UTC

Re: WS works in Axis 2 1.3 and 1.4.1 but has timeout in Axis 1.5.1?

I have checked the web service with Axis 2 v 1.5 and the preliminary tests
look good.  I am not getting any timeouts.  Infact my web service is working
as it did before.  I have a bunch of SQT (software quality tests) to run but
at this point I don't expect any problems.

I am really curious now as to what changed from 1.5 to 1.5.1?

Thanks for your help

Phil Willemann