Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Russell Johannesson <ru...@hotmail.com> on 2005/01/19 01:52:03 UTC

Handling ClearCase output

The ClearCase "ccupdate" task writes too much to the standard output. I
can't seem to stop it from printing each directory in the update. The
ClearCase ccupdate task is ultimately implemented as a command-line exec, so
it seems that ant doesn't control the output. I'm wondering if this notion
is correct and what the best approach for this problem is.

For our other tasks, the amount of outptut that ant produces is good.