Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org> on 2018/09/14 08:54:39 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] - Graduation of Apache Joshua

Given the recent discussions regarding project by-laws in this ml and
elsewhere, is the following element

RESOLVED, that the initial Apache Joshua PMC be and hereby is

tasked with the creation of a set of bylaws intended to

encourage open development and increased participation in the

Apache Joshua Project; and be it further

intentional or just a copy-paste remnant from another graduation
proposal/template?

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)