Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Baz <ba...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/07 01:25:00 UTC

How can i release a version of software with the existing version is SNAPSHOT?

All,

If the software that i am building is at version "0.1-SNAPSHOT", is it
possible that I can build 1.0.0.0 in official build systems? What is the
best way to handle this situation?

Can I pass a flag to maven and let it change to 1.0.0.0 while compiling?

Thanks.

A.

Re: How can i release a version of software with the existing version is SNAPSHOT?

Posted by Baz <ba...@gmail.com>.
Does it work with Perforce? I think I have seen email thread here and there
about Maven plugins do not work with Perforce 100%.

Posted by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com>.