Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Scott Fleckenstein <nu...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/04 21:40:41 UTC

Is the wiki dead?

In your documentation section on the mesos website, there are many
links into the github wiki at mesos/mesos.  This seems to be dead.  Is
there any other way to get to that information?  I've searched around
trying to find it, but have come up blank.  Apologies if I'm being
dumb.

Thanks,
Scott

Re: Fwd: Is the wiki dead?

Posted by Dimitri Goldin <di...@neofonie.de>.
Hi,

On 03/06/2013 07:24 PM, Benjamin Mahler wrote:
> The links here are busted!
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/mesos/documentation.html

Was looking for this today myself. Found the following issue and
the new github repo.

https://github.com/apache/mesos/blob/trunk/docs/Home.md

Best regards
--