Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Rabea Gransberger <rg...@gmx.de> on 2013/09/16 18:08:21 UTC

Adding macros to .docx and removing macros from .docm

Hello,

I'm new to this list.

Some time ago I needed code to add a macro from a docm file to a docx
and remove it again after execution. At that time the code to do this
was not present in POI and thus I wrote it.

Is this code available in POI by now? I couldn't find it doing a quick
search.

Are you interested in a contribution of code to do this?

Regards,
Rabea

Re: Adding macros to .docx and removing macros from .docm

Posted by Rabea Gransberger <rg...@gmx.de>.
Hi Nick,

what would be the right place for it?

Right now I have a seperate class in my code base which is called
Converter. I'm not sure if I have the time to make it conforming to your
guidelines though.

Regards,
Rabea

Posted by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org>.