Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Songquan Liu <so...@yahoo.com> on 2003/05/01 03:42:27 UTC

How to programmatically deploy a soapservice into the axis server

Hi,

  I am new to Axis. Sorry if the following questions
have been raised before.

I would like to know how can one programmatically
deploy a soapservice into Axis Server. Suppose I have
a MyJavaProvider that extends from
org.apache.axis.providers.BasicProvider, and I create
a soapservice as follow,

SOAPService myService = new SOAPService(new
MyJavaProvider());

1) How do I get AxisServer instance?

2) Once I get the AxisServer instance, how can I
deploy myService above into the axis server instance
programmatically?

thanks,

Sam

http://search.yahoo.com