Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Scott Purcell <pu...@charter.net> on 2005/12/01 04:46:18 UTC

mailing list question

Is there a searchable Tomcat mailing list? I posted a question a while back and was hoping to re-read it?  I found many sites, but none look like the real Tomcat mailing list.

The latest google search brought me here
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/tomcat-dev/200511.mbox/date
and that pretty much is not in date order and I do not even see anything from the past 2 weeks?

I went to the FAQs and have been searching with no luck.

Thanks

Re: mailing list question

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 11/30/05, Scott Purcell <pu...@charter.net> wrote:

> Is there a searchable Tomcat mailing list? I posted a question a while back and was hoping to re-read it?  I found many sites, but none look like the real Tomcat mailing list.

My new favorite place to search is Nabble, because I can search across
both the user and dev lists at once.
   http://www.nabble.com/Tomcat-f303.html

Other places include http://www.mail-archive.com and
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com .