Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Tony Wu <wu...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/02 08:38:43 UTC

[classlib][luni]clean up excluded testcases in java.net

Hi all,
I noticed that some tests of java.net were excluded due to external
server dependency. Now we have a jetty in /depends/jars, is it time to
clean up these testcases to use jetty and make them run-able? I
volunteer to do it if so.

--
Tony Wu
China Software Development Lab, IBM

Re: [classlib][luni]clean up excluded testcases in java.net

Posted by Alexey Petrenko <al...@gmail.com>.
That would be great!

Posted by Paulex Yang <pa...@gmail.com>.
Tony Wu wrote:
> Hi all,
> I noticed that some tests of java.net were excluded due to external
> server dependency. Now we have a jetty in /depends/jars, is it time to
> clean up these testcases to use jetty and make them run-able? I
> volunteer to do it if so.

Go ahead! :)

--
Paulex Yang