Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <aa...@apache.org> on 2009/04/05 11:21:38 UTC

Incorrectly mapped jira name: andrey

Hi Henri,

another thing that I noticed after the migration - Jira name "andrey"
in the old Cayenne Jira belonged to Andrey Razumovsky (apache id
"andrey"). After migration it appears as Andrey Klochko, who is
clearly a different person. Can we do the id renaming trick for this
user just for the Cayenne project (I am pretty sure Andrey Klochko
never submitted anything in Cayenne).

Thanks,
Andrus

Re: Incorrectly mapped jira name: andrey

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <aa...@apache.org>.
Ah cool. Ok, now I see what got me confused. Jira issue assignments
are actually correct, but when I clicked on the FishEye tab, I assume
that Andrey's Apache ID got matched against a Jira ID of Andrey
Klochko and incorrectly showed the later Andrey as the author of the
code:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY-1194?page=com.atlassian.jira.ext.fisheye%3Afisheye-issuepanel

So the problem is in FishEye plugin matching the IDs, and I guess we
really don't care much about this one.

Sorry for the noise.

Andrus

Posted by Andrey Razumovsky <ra...@gmail.com>.