Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Srijan Only <sr...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/02 02:51:48 UTC

Test mail

This is test mail.

Re: Test mail

Posted by Srijan Only <sr...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Jiri. I tried setting up my environment but I am getting cmake
error. My command line says "cmake is not a recognised internal or external
command". I have checked my environment variable too. However, I aim to
solve this problem soon. Thank you for contacting me.

Re: Test mail

Posted by Esther Osayande <es...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. Will check it out now

Re: Test mail