Posted to proton@qpid.apache.org by Keith W <ke...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/08 14:53:54 UTC

Proton CI jobs on Apache Jenkins (PROTON-196)

Just to let you know we now have the following jobs configured on the
Apache Jenkins CI instances:

Builds proton-c and executes the Python system tests:
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Qpid/job/Qpid-proton-c/

Builds proton-j and executes the Python/Java system tests:
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Qpid/job/Qpid-proton-j/

Builds proton-c and executes the Python/Java system tests via the Java
Bindings (JNI):
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Qpid/job/Qpid-proton-jni

The three build jobs are triggered by svn commit.

Publishes proton-j snapshot artefacts:
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Qpid/job/Qpid-proton-j-Deploy

The deploy job runs once per day (3AM UTC).

All jobs report build or test failures to
notifications@qpid.apache.org.   The test results (including the
Python test results) are wired into the job's front page.

HTH, Keith Wall.

Re: Proton CI jobs on Apache Jenkins (PROTON-196)

Posted by Ken Giusti <kg...@redhat.com>.
That's excellent - thanks!

-K