Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net> on 2015/11/30 17:36:23 UTC

Automatic Jenkins builds for pull requests

Apache Artemis is doing automatic jenkins runs for all pull requests. I
think this is really helpful as the contributor gets some good feedback
about the state of his request.
It also lowers the work of the committers as they can wait until the
pull request is in a good state.

If no one minds I will also install this for karaf.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect
http://www.talend.com

Re: Automatic Jenkins builds for pull requests

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
I think is a very good idea.

Thank you.

--
Andrea Cosentino
---------------------------------

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Sure, let me take a look.

Thanks,
Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Automatic Jenkins builds for pull requests

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
That sounds great.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
At Spark, we have:

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Automatic Jenkins builds for pull requests

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré