Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/18 03:02:47 UTC

Update Felix build on bamboo

Hi,

I need to change the build plan on bamboo to reflect our new build layout
(with modules in the top-most pom.xml) - how do I get the karma to do that?

--
Cheers, Stuart

Re: Update Felix build on bamboo

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.
2009/4/18 Don Brown <do...@gmail.com>

> I gave you admin privs for the Felix project.  Go nuts.

thanks Don :)

Don

Posted by Don Brown <do...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
On Apr 18, 2009, at 3:02 , Stuart McCulloch wrote:

> I need to change the build plan on bamboo to reflect our new build
> layout
> (with modules in the top-most pom.xml) - how do I get the karma to
> do that?

Getting karma to do that yourself means contacting the people at
Altassian who have made this Bamboo server available to us. At the
moment they gave me that karma, so you can do two things: contact them
(in which case I will send you some contact data off-list, cause I'm
not sure if those people want their e-mail addresses posted here) or
tell me what to change.

Greetings, Marcel