Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es> on 2001/09/07 22:21:34 UTC

RE: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-4.0/catalina/src/share/org/apache/ catalina/realm JDBCRealm.java JNDIRealm.java MemoryRealm.java

> You're right ... d'oh! I assumed that a method called
> "digest" returned
> a digest. I guess I should not assume so often =)
>
> My bad ... but in some slight manor of defense, that method call is
> poorly named :)

We can change it to a more apropiate "digestedOrNot"

:))))

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega

Posted by Christopher Cain <cc...@mhsoftware.com>.
Close ... I added a hasMessageDigest() method =)

Also, I just realized that I was in such a hurry to get fixed code back
into the tree, I forgot to give you credit on the commit log. As Pier
said, that was an excellent catch ... you pulled my kahones out of the
fire on that one :)

I promise not to choke like that again for at least another ... oh ...
week or so ;-)

- Christopher

/**
  * Pleurez, pleurez, mes yeux, et fondez vous en eau!
  * La moitiƩ de ma vie a mis l'autre au tombeau.
  *    ---Corneille
  */