Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Roi Apelker <Ro...@amdocs.com> on 2017/08/07 16:14:07 UTC

continuous query internal mechanism

Hello,

I am trying to look into the code of the continuous query mechanism - where the GEODE server sends the notification back to the client.

Can anyone point me to the central classes of continuous query, especially to the one that is responsible for the calculation of the new data and packing it as a message back to the client?

Thanks,

Roi

you may review at https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-disclaimer <https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-disclaimer>

RE: continuous query internal mechanism