Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Vinay Kakade <vi...@yahoo.com> on 2002/11/15 07:02:30 UTC

extracting top k frequently occuring terms from a given set of documents

Hi
I want to use Lucene to extract top 10 frequently
occuring terms from the given set of HTML document.
Please let me know how lucene can be used for this
purpose. I want to know how can I get the frequently
occuring terms, after building index on given set of
documents using Lucene Indexer.
Please help me
regards
Vinay.

Re: extracting top k frequently occuring terms from a given set of documents

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Yes, I was going to post it.
I kept a copy, of course :)  So I'll stick it in CVS somewhere soon.

Otis

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=lucene-dev@jakarta.apache.org&msgNo=2620

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@lucene.com>.