Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Stephan Coboos <cr...@gmx.net> on 2004/10/01 07:37:09 UTC

Re: Correct use of databases in XSP

Maybe you should return the dbselector by releasing it after the work:

manager.release(dbselector);

And connection.close() should return the connection correctly into the
pool. I'm not shure where I had read this but it is documented somewhere
that this wrapps the java connection and returns the connection
correctly into the pool.

Regards
Stephan