Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Rob Allen <ro...@akrabat.com> on 2019/12/15 22:32:22 UTC

PHP Runtime Updates

Hey all,

Thought I’d drop a note to the list to let you all know that I’ve raised PRs against the apache-runtime-php repository to remove PHP 7.1 [1] as it’s no longer supported by the PHP Group, update the PHP versions for our PHP 7.2 and 7.3 runtimes [2] and also add a new runtime for PHP 7.4 [3].

i.e. some general maintenance on the PHP runtimes to keep them current with the upstream language releases.

Once they are merged, we should probably do a new release of the PHP runtime.

Regards,

Rob

[1]: https://github.com/apache/openwhisk-runtime-php/pull/77
[2]: https://github.com/apache/openwhisk-runtime-php/pull/78
[3]: https://github.com/apache/openwhisk-runtime-php/pull/79

Re: PHP Runtime Updates

Posted by David P Grove <gr...@us.ibm.com>.

Rob Allen <ro...@akrabat.com> wrote on 12/15/2019 05:32:22 PM:

> Thought I’d drop a note to the list to let you all know that I’ve
> raised PRs against the apache-runtime-php repository to remove PHP
> 7.1 [1] as it’s no longer supported by the PHP Group, update the PHP
> versions for our PHP 7.2 and 7.3 runtimes [2] and also add a new
> runtime for PHP 7.4 [3].
>
> i.e. some general maintenance on the PHP runtimes to keep them
> current with the upstream language releases.
>
> Once they are merged, we should probably do a new release of the PHP
runtime.

+1. Thanks Rob!

--dave