Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by "Perlman, Kenneth" <Ke...@medec.com> on 2001/12/19 23:24:20 UTC

Porting XSL scripts from Nt To Unix

I have an xsl script that performed correctly in the NT   evironment. When
run in the UNIX environment it returned the following error message.

/export/home/perlman/pdrconcise/xsl/newjoin.xsl; Line 22; Column 77; XSLT
Error (javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException):
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: xsl:param requires attribute: name

The xsl:param command specified the name attribute with a value.  I would
appreciate help in resolving the issue

Ken Perlman

 <<newjoin.xsl>>