Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/20 02:08:16 UTC

[VOTE] Apache NetBeans 11.0 Gradle Patch 1 Release

Dear all,

I'd like to call a vote on our first patch release under Apache.

Please see the the details on this release on our Wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Apache+NetBeans+11.0+Gradle+Patch+1

The source package we are voting on:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/netbeans/netbeans/11.0-gradle-patch-1/netbeans-11.0-gradle-patch-1-source.zip

SHA512SUM:

6ade3a375a9b67a514c7368004a4b499fcac8d0072bb2aefbf0ef6e43a48bb29ed9b913cf8d1f61a0f4cf629b867cab42611ea3ad13fba537f6f98f55253cb60

Please check:

* SHA Checksums

* PGP Signature

* LICENSE and NOTICE files

* Buildability

* Patching an existing IDE from the provided NBM-s

* Some testing of the fixes would be welcome as well

This thread would be open at least 72 hours and requires at least 3
binding +1 votes to proceed.

If this patch goes through, its distribution would happen through
overwriting the nbm files in our 11.0 release area and replace the
updates.xml.gz on the netbeans-vm.  We might update the download page
with a link to this patch.

Thank you in advance!

Laszlo Kishalmi

Re: [VOTE] Apache NetBeans 11.0 Gradle Patch 1 Release

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.
+1

Followed the instructions here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Apache+NetBeans+11.0+Gradle+Patch+1

Built everything successfully, ran NetBeans from 'nbbuild/netbeans/bin'
with a clean user directory, created a Gradle project, and did a build
which caused the Output window to automatically open, so this issue is
fixed as stated in the list above:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-2035

So, looks great, thanks.

Gj