Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by "Riesland, Zack" <Za...@sensus.com> on 2015/12/03 16:07:32 UTC

Get a count of open connections?

Is there some way to find out how many open Connections there are to my Phoenix DB?

Re: Get a count of open connections?

Posted by Samarth Jain <sa...@apache.org>.
Hi Zack,

One simple way to expose the number of open phoenix connections would be
via global client metrics that Phoenix exposes at the client JVM level. I
have filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-2485.

The client side metrics capability of Phoenix needs to be documented. I
have filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-2486 to add the
docs on the phoenix site.

- Samarth

Posted by Thomas D'Silva <td...@salesforce.com>.