Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Gabriel Belingueres <be...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/01 00:23:02 UTC

Re: Struts 2 Ajax DateTime Picker compatibility with FireFox 3

I had no issues using the datetimepicker with FF3. Maybe your problems
are related with the following post:

http://dojotoolkit.org/forum/dojo-0-4-x-legacy/dojo-0-4-x-support/firefox-3-and-struts-2-theme-ajax-render-issues

Posted by Abhinav Sharma <ab...@qualcomm.com>.
Thanks Gabriel, It seems to be the Ajax theme issue . I did try to use the
fix suggested but It doesn't work for me. But is there any other fix
available to resolve the issue.