Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/17 15:20:21 UTC

Fwd: Using Qpid Persistence -- Help Required

Posted by KB Shiva Gowda <Sh...@headstrong.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I've downloaded  "C++ broker & client"  from http://qpid.apache.org/download.cgi
Which actually points to  http://www.gossipcheck.com/mirrors/apache//qpid/0.8/qpid-cpp-0.8.tar.gz

When extracted, I found ..\qpidc-0.8\src\qpid\store\ms-clfs  folder which has MSSqlClfsProvider.cpp and other files.
Also, CMAKE created a VC Project 'msclfs_store'.

So I think, I've built persistence module.

Thanks,
KBS

From: KB Shiva Gowda <Sh...@headstrong.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 9:30 AM
To: "users-info@qpid.apache.org" <us...@qpid.apache.org>
Cc: "users-owner@qpid.apache.org" <us...@qpid.apache.org>

[...]

3) Execute Publisher and publish  'abc' -- Kill the publisher after this 4)Shut down QPID

4) Run, Subscriber/Listener again, -- I got No messages

So, actual persistence is NOT working. OR my understanding of QPID persistence is wrong.

Please help me in enabling it.

Thanks,

KBS

------------------------------
***The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,retransmission,dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.***

The information contained in this message may be privileged and conf idential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the original intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and delete it from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation. Troika Dialog, Russia.
If you need assistance please contact our Contact Center  (+7495) 258 0500 or go to www.troika.ru/eng/Contacts/system.wbp

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Posted by Ilyushonak Barys <Ba...@troika.ru>.
Greetings.

Posted by KB Shiva Gowda <Sh...@headstrong.com>.
Thanks Steve.

I am currently looking for making message Durable.
Yes, it's creating some files in data_dir.

Posted by KB Shiva Gowda <Sh...@headstrong.com>.
Yes, It's working now.  After setting the both Message & Queue persistent
Here, is what I dit.

1) Setting Message persistent
message.DeliveryProperties.SetDeliveryMode(MessageDeliveryMode.PERSISTENT);

1) Setting Queue persistent
session.QueueDeclare(queue, org.apache.qpid.transport.Option.DURABLE);

Thanks

.NET    public bool Durable { get; set; }

Posted by KB Shiva Gowda <Sh...@headstrong.com>.
Thanks for your help.
I will try this out tomorrow.

Posted by Ilyushonak Barys <Ba...@troika.ru>.