Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Viswanathan J <ja...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/07 05:59:54 UTC

Hadoop MR Job failed in 2.2.0 version

Hi,

I'm trying to run the Hadoop MR job for lzo testing and getting below error,

Error: Found interface org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.TaskAttemptContext, but
class was expected

Please help.

Viswa.J

Re: Hadoop MR Job failed in 2.2.0 version

Posted by yypvsxf19870706 <yy...@gmail.com>.
this is because you use the MRv1 map/reduce in the MRv2 job setting. The difference that MRv1 use the abstract class,while the MRv2 use the interface .

发自我的 iPhone

在 2013-12-7,12:59,Viswanathan J <ja...@gmail.com> 写道:

Posted by yypvsxf19870706 <yy...@gmail.com>.

Posted by yypvsxf19870706 <yy...@gmail.com>.