Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by rodallen <ro...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/12 04:03:23 UTC

Dependency Manager commands not working after upgrading Servicemix from 5.4.0 to 6.1.2

Hi,

I posted a request for help on the stackoverflow here :-
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/41551076/dependency-manager-commands-not-working-after-upgrading-servicemix-from-5-4-0-to

So to summarise we need to get the Apache Felix command dm wtf to work with
Servicemix 6.1.2. the feature config which worked fine in Servicemix 5.4.0
looked like this :-

<feature name="example-feature" version="X.X.X">

<bundle>mvn:org.apache.felix/org.apache.felix.metatype/1.0.10</bundle>

<bundle>mvn:org.apache.felix/org.apache.felix.dependencymanager/3.2.0</bundle>

<bundle>mvn:org.apache.felix/org.apache.felix.dependencymanager.shell/3.2.0</bundle>
</feature>

Using this in Servicemix 6.1.2 results in :-

karaf@root>dm wtf
Error executing command: Cannot coerce dm(String) to any of
[(CommandSession, boolean, String, boolean, boolean, boolean, String,
String, String, String)]

I would be grateful for any thoughts on this?

Regards

Rod

Re: Dependency Manager commands not working after upgrading Servicemix from 5.4.0 to 6.1.2

Posted by rodallen <ro...@gmail.com>.
Just a quick update - this change in behaviour can be seen in Servicemix
5.4.1 as well so it looked like something significant changed between 5.4.0
and 5.4.1 (in case that narrows things down)

Regards

Rod