Posted to users@maven.apache.org by James Abley <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/01 09:24:11 UTC

Re: Releasing from multiple modules

Sorry, another follow-up.

Is there a clean way to deploy the resulting zip file into a repository?

http://maven.apache.org/pom.html#maven_coordinates

The specified packaging types imply that it isn't possible.

Similarly, this indicates that the discussion is still on-going.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-1683

Otherwise, I have a locally built zip file which I have to manually
deploy into our internal repository, which would seem to be the wrong
way to do it.

Cheers,

James

Posted by Jerome Lacoste <je...@gmail.com>.