Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Josh Soref <js...@blackberry.com> on 2013/11/07 16:53:44 UTC

Wiki updates - Running Tests

I've taken another stab at the Wiki.

I'd actually like to remove a bunch of links from the main page. IMO, it's close to TL;DR.

* I'd like https://wiki.apache.org/cordova/FrontPage?action=LocalSiteMap to actually have some hierarchy...
Something like ā€ˇhttps://wiki.apache.org/cordova/IssueWorkflow?action=LocalSiteMap

Also, someone needs to work on improving the testing portions of the wiki. At the moment, I don't understand how the tests work well enough to do much there.

https://wiki.apache.org/cordova/RunningTests
* Has a reference to Android-16 - I know that's stale. Ideally some code can manage the details for the person and thus the bit can be removed from the wiki.
* doesn't really explain where or how to run npm test
* probably should grow a reference to Medic

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Bell network.