Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Nicolas Modrzyk <ni...@macnica.com> on 2007/02/01 00:31:18 UTC

Re: Jackrabbit SQL Queries

Hi,

> Is there any way to make jackrabbit log executed queries,their
> execution
> times and result size?

AFAIK, this is not done in the default jackrabbit code, but it would
be really easy to:
- checkout the code
- put a simple aspect around the class/methods executing the SQL queries
- compile and change the jar file

Result size, from my experience on C-JDBC was a killer, especially as
some data and metadata are streamed on demand when you actually
access the result.
So it may not be a valuable indicator.

Regards,

Niko,

Re: Jackrabbit SQL Queries

Posted by Skripnikov <ma...@voliacable.com>.
Thanks, checked it out, add try{}finally{} to DatabasePersistenceManager and
DatabaseFileSystem, thanks to jackrabbit team  - the code is much better
than 1.1 - only two places in 1.2 instead of multiple ones in 1.1