Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Nathan C Hampton <of...@nhampton.net> on 2008/03/30 21:42:05 UTC

Odd SQL Exception

Hi everyone!

I'm having a little problem in the catalog manager.  I have some
feature categories that contain a significant number of features
(read: 100+).  When I go to edit those categories in the catalog
manager, the first page comes up fine, but when I click 'Next' to get
items 51-100, I get this error:

Target exception: org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDataSourceException: SQL
Exception while getting value : lastUpdatedStamp [LAST_UPDATED_STAMP]
(11) (Cannot convert value '2008-03-11 16:30:00' from column 11 to
TIMESTAMP.)

At first I assumed that I had made a mistake when I imported one of
those features into the database, so I ran an SQL query to change the
last updated stamp to a known good value (specifically, "2008-03-11
16:30:01.001").  Unfortunately, this produces the same error:

Target exception: org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDataSourceException: SQL
Exception while getting value : lastUpdatedStamp [LAST_UPDATED_STAMP]
(11) (Cannot convert value '2008-03-11 16:30:01' from column 11 to
TIMESTAMP.)

I've tried clearing all the caches and restarting OFBiz, but nothing
seems to help.  Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

--Nathan C. Hampton

Re: Odd SQL Exception

Posted by Nathan C Hampton <of...@nhampton.net>.
I'm using MySQL.  (I can't afford Oracle!)  What confuses me most is
that this is happening with the second page, but not the first.

--NCH

Re: Odd SQL Exception

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Nathan,