Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com> on 2014/08/20 12:31:30 UTC

[UPDATE SERVICE] request for a translation of 'Only for Mac OS X version 10.7 or newer'

Hi,

the Update Feed for installed AOO/OOo versions on Mac OS X systems
contains an additional text. This text is 'Only for Mac OS X version
10.7 or newer' in order to be able to notify corresponding Mac users
that 4.1.0 and coming 4.1.1 are only running under Mac OS X version 10.7
or newer.

For coming AOO 4.1.1 we have new languages Catalan, Catalan (Valencia
RACV) and Catalan (Valencia AVL). Unfortunately, the above text is not
integrated in our current translation process. Thus, I am asking for the
appropriate translation for these languages 'by hand'.

I already used Google translate and I got:
'Només per a Mac OS X versió 10.7 o més recent' for Catalan.
I will use this translation as a fallback for the above 3 languages, if
nothing better is provided as I think it is better than the English text.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Note: The already translated text for the other languages is available
in our repository [1] as it is used for the script which can be used to
generate the Update Feeds.

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/devtools/genUpdateFeed/AdditionalTextForMacOSX.txt?view=markup

Best regards, Oliver.

Re: [UPDATE SERVICE] request for a translation of 'Only for Mac OS X version 10.7 or newer'

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

On 21.08.2014 13:26, Yaron Shahrabani wrote:
> he,מיועד ל־Mac OS X מגרסה 10.7 ומעלה That's my suggestion.

I have updated the translation for Hebrew.

Best regards, Oliver.

Posted by Yaron Shahrabani <sh...@gmail.com>.
he,מיועד ל־Mac OS X מגרסה 10.7 ומעלה That's my suggestion.

Yaron Shahrabani

<Hebrew translator>

Posted by Yaron Shahrabani <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.