Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org> on 2017/01/14 17:38:56 UTC

Anyone interested in learning about our QA build? (ZK-2665)

If anyone wants to learn about our QA build, then working on ZOOKEEPER-2665 might be a good task. It is not a difficult task as it is mainly copying stuff from master, but you'd need to understand to copy the right stuff. I'm willing to guide anyone interested in doing this.

I can definitely do it myself if no one else is interested in picking it up.

-Flavio

Re: Anyone interested in learning about our QA build? (ZK-2665)

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Great!
I will be happy to help and to understand better Zookeeper automatic QA jobs

-- Enrico

Il lun 16 gen 2017, 14:19 Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org> ha scritto:

> Very cool, thanks guys for volunteering, Edward and Enrico. Let me write
> down a couple of notes in the jira and we go from there.
>
> -Flavio
>
> > On 16 Jan 2017, at 12:54, Edward Ribeiro <ed...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Okay, I left two days to anyone step up. You can count on me. :)
> Where/How
> > do I start?
> >
> > Edward
> >
> > Em 14 de jan de 2017 3:39 PM, "Flavio Junqueira" <fp...@apache.org>
> escreveu:
> >
> >> If anyone wants to learn about our QA build, then working on
> >> ZOOKEEPER-2665 might be a good task. It is not a difficult task as it is
> >> mainly copying stuff from master, but you'd need to understand to copy
> the
> >> right stuff. I'm willing to guide anyone interested in doing this.
> >>
> >> I can definitely do it myself if no one else is interested in picking it
> >> up.
> >>
> >> -Flavio
>
> --

-- Enrico Olivelli

Re: Anyone interested in learning about our QA build? (ZK-2665)

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.

Posted by Edward Ribeiro <ed...@gmail.com>.