Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca> on 2005/03/17 04:46:37 UTC

Fwd: [NOTICE] Downtime for ASF infrastructure this weekend

A note about some Apache infrastructure changes this weekend.  This
should be completely transparent for mirror sites, but I wanted to let
you know in case you see anything weird.

Please do note, however, that if you are still syncing apache-site,
instead of the recommended apache-dist, you will lose access for the
weekend.  Our backup site will not be providing an apache-site rsync
repository.

Joshua.

--
Joshua Slive