Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Rishay Marajah <ri...@consology.com> on 2006/09/25 12:06:20 UTC

JMeter Cookie (JSESSIONID) Problem

Hi Guys,

I am currently developing some scripts for performance testing on a web
application running Weblogic 8.1 and Apacher Server 2.

Solairs 9 machine with Oracle 9.2 DB

I am experiencing some problems when I start to use more than 5 threads.
I have 6 unique users.  The login problem is erratic.

By this I mean...sometimes when I run the script a user will be able to
login while 2 others fails.  Run it again and that same user is able to
login and other logins fail.

My listener reports a Status Code of 200 but looking at the response I
receive a blank page!!!

My sampler result for the failing logins has no JESSIONID generated.
This means no cookie?

So there is my problem, the cookie is not been generated.  How can I
rectify this problem?

Is this a jmeter problem or the server?

Regards,

Rishay Marajah

QA Developer / Test Analyst / Jmeter Dark Templer

Mobile: +27 84 884 8633

MSN: Rishay@hotmail.com

Direct Line: +27 11 575 1355

Direct Fax: +27 11 576 1355

Consology (Pty) Ltd

www.consology.com

Connect to better Business

The Definition of an Upgrade: Take out old bugs and put new ones in

RE: JMeter Cookie (JSESSIONID) Problem

Have you added a Cookie Manager to the test plan?

JMeter does not process cookies unless you do so.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.