Posted to users@camel.apache.org by meng <ti...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/18 01:36:13 UTC

apache camel returns statusCode:500

Hi All,
I'm the new of camel. I now use apache camel to call several our
webservices.

Here is my code:
public void configure() throws Exception{
            from("direct:start")
                    .marshal()
                    .string(UTF_8)
                    .to(TARGET http)
                    .process(new Processor() {
                        @Override
                        public void process(Exchange exchange) throws
Exception {
                            String message =
exchange.getIn().getBody(String.class);
                            System.out.println(message);
                        }
                    })
                   .to("stream:out");

I'm sure there is no problem about the target endpoint, for I can get
correct response using postman.
But camel give me 500 error.
Caused by: org.apache.camel.http.common.HttpOperationFailedException: HTTP
operation failed invoking http://.... with statusCode: 500
	at
org.apache.camel.component.http.HttpProducer.populateHttpOperationFailedException(HttpProducer.java:240)
~[camel-http-2.16.1.jar:2.16.1]
	at
org.apache.camel.component.http.HttpProducer.process(HttpProducer.java:162)
~[camel-http-2.16.1.jar:2.16.1]
	at
org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorConverterHelper$ProcessorToAsyncProcessorBridge.process(AsyncProcessorConverterHelper.java:61)
~[camel-core-2.16.1.jar:2.16.1]
	at org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor.process(SendProcessor.java:141)
~[camel-core-2.16.1.jar:2.16.1]
	at
org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:77)
~[camel-core-2.16.1.jar:2.16.1]
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.process(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:460)
~[camel-core-2.16.1.jar:2.16.1]
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.CamelInternalProcessor.process(CamelInternalProcessor.java:190)
~[camel-core-2.16.1.jar:2.16.1]
	at org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.process(Pipeline.java:121)
~[camel-core-2.16.1.jar:2.16.1]
	at org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.process(Pipeline.java:83)
~[camel-core-2.16.1.jar:2.16.1]
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.CamelInternalProcessor.process(CamelInternalProcessor.java:190)
~[camel-core-2.16.1.jar:2.16.1]
	at
org.apache.camel.component.direct.DirectProducer.process(DirectProducer.java:62)
~[camel-core-2.16.1.jar:2.16.1]
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.CamelInternalProcessor.process(CamelInternalProcessor.java:190)
~[camel-core-2.16.1.jar:2.16.1]
	at
org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:109)
~[camel-core-2.16.1.jar:2.16.1]
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.UnitOfWorkProducer.process(UnitOfWorkProducer.java:68)
~[camel-core-2.16.1.jar:2.16.1]
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache$2.doInProducer(ProducerCache.java:412)
~[camel-core-2.16.1.jar:2.16.1]
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache$2.doInProducer(ProducerCache.java:380)
~[camel-core-2.16.1.jar:2.16.1]
	at org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.doInProducer(ProducerCache.java:270)
~[camel-core-2.16.1.jar:2.16.1]
	at org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.sendExchange(ProducerCache.java:380)
~[camel-core-2.16.1.jar:2.16.1]
	at org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.send(ProducerCache.java:238)
~[camel-core-2.16.1.jar:2.16.1]
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultProducerTemplate.send(DefaultProducerTemplate.java:128)
~[camel-core-2.16.1.jar:2.16.1]
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultProducerTemplate.sendBody(DefaultProducerTemplate.java:132)
~[camel-core-2.16.1.jar:2.16.1]
	... 16 common frames omitted

Could you help what's my problem or how can I debug it?
Thanks a lot!

Re: apache camel returns statusCode:500

Posted by meng <ti...@gmail.com>.
Hi Avnish,

Thanks for your replying. I finally found the problem is the json format I
passed to the server is incorrect...Then it works now.
Thanks,

Meng

Re: apache camel returns statusCode:500

Posted by Avnish Pundir <av...@tekmindz.com>.
Looks like your web-service is expecting special headers (either content
type or something alike), you can try setting the content type and also
set the request type to POST explicitly (in one of the peculiar use case
I had to use it explicitly) using following code:

.setHeader(Exchange.HTTP_METHOD, constant("POST"))
.setHeader(Exchange.CONTENT_TYPE, constant("application/json"))

I'll still recommend that you either look into your server logs to find
out exact root cause or enable the TRACE logging for apache http package
(assuming you are using http or http4 component) to see what's going on
the wire, compare it what postman is sending and adapt your route
accordingly.

Thanks,
Avnish Pundir

On 18-10-2016 07:06, meng wrote:
> [...]
> org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache$2.doInProducer(ProducerCache.java:380)
> ~[camel-core-2.16.1.jar:2.16.1]
> 	at org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.doInProducer(ProducerCache.java:270)
> ~[camel-core-2.16.1.jar:2.16.1]
> 	at org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.sendExchange(ProducerCache.java:380)
> ~[camel-core-2.16.1.jar:2.16.1]
> 	at org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.send(ProducerCache.java:238)
> ~[camel-core-2.16.1.jar:2.16.1]
> 	at
> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultProducerTemplate.send(DefaultProducerTemplate.java:128)
> ~[camel-core-2.16.1.jar:2.16.1]
> 	at
> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultProducerTemplate.sendBody(DefaultProducerTemplate.java:132)
> ~[camel-core-2.16.1.jar:2.16.1]
> 	... 16 common frames omitted
>
> Could you help what's my problem or how can I debug it?

Disclaimer: The information contained in this communication is
confidential, private, proprietary, or otherwise privileged and is intended
only for the use of the addressee.Unauthorized use, disclosure,
distribution or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
have received this communication in error, please delete this message and
notify the sender immediately - Samin TekMindz India Pvt.Ltd.