Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Steve Schwartz <sc...@alum.mit.edu> on 2009/08/06 17:02:21 UTC

Re: Active MQ Command Shell

I am experiencing the identical problem.  We are running FUSE/ServiceMix
4.1.0.2.  Can someone assist?

--Steve

Re: Active MQ Command Shell

Posted by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com>.
This is almost certainly related to this issue:
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SMX4-309

This appears to have been broken prior to the final SMX 4.0 release due to
an upstream change in GShell.  This only affects some of the ActiveMQ
commands due to the way we delegate to existing ActiveMQ CLI commands.
Unfortunately the fix for this is larger than it sounds and we are changing
shell framework for the next release anyway.  At this point since we are
moving to a new shell framework in SMX 4.1/4.2 I would like to defer fixing
this until the next release.

If you want to set up a watch on the Jira issue above, I will update it when
I have more info.

Chris

--
Chris Custine