Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Deepak Agarwal <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/23 22:06:40 UTC

Kiosk addition with separate inventory

We are putting multiple kiosks at malls with separate inventory for them.

Should we create another facility for each of them? what is the general
setup for this.

Deepak Agarwal,

Re: Kiosk addition with separate inventory

Posted by Deepak Agarwal <da...@gmail.com>.
Yes. POS but we don't have actual POS system. We want to be able to connect
to the main website but maintain separate inventory for each kiosks.

Normally, multiple stores has their own inventory (allocated to them,
atleast). How do we maintain in ofbiz?

Posted by HarisHashim <ha...@gmail.com>.