Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sahil Gupta <sa...@netedgecomputing.com> on 2007/01/16 13:54:02 UTC

Zip to FormFile

Hi,

I have an Action that picks up a file from a JSP and does the processing
that is required. This is working fine.
The code to pick up file is
resumeZipDir = (FormFile) Form.get("resumeZipDir");

Now I am calling the same Action from another Action, and I want the zip
file I have to be processed.
request.setAttribute("zip", tempZipPath);
And then I called the same Action through
return mapping.findForward("myAction");

When myAction is loaded, it gives me an error as it is expecting FormFile
and I have set a File in request attribute.

Is there some way to go about it.

Can I convert Zip file to Form File?

Please Help

Sahil