Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sonal Ojha <so...@sungardas.com> on 2014/05/02 10:07:47 UTC

[REMINDER] [REVIEW] CLOUDSTACK-3272

Hello,

Can anyone review the changes https://reviews.apache.org/r/18677/ related
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-3272.

Murali,
Can you please help me with a use case for which these changes would be
required / beneficial. It would be helpful to drive things further and
contribute better.

--

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Sonal Ojha ▪ Sr.Engineer - Product Development **▪ **Sungard Availability
Services, India*

2nd Floor, Wing 4, Cluster D, MIDC Kharadi Knowledge Park, Pune - 411 014 ▪
Office: 267-234-9014 ▪ Mobile: +91 9922412645 ▪ sonal.ojha@sungardas.com ▪
www.sungardas. <http://www.sungardas.com/>*in*

*[image: Logo]* <http://www.sungardas.com/>
*[image: cid:image019.png@01CF48EC.6617C7F0]*
<http://blog.sungardas.com/> *[image:
cid:image020.png@01CF48EC.6617C7F0]* <http://www.youtube.com/user/SunGardAS>
 *[image: cid:image021.png@01CF48EC.6617C7F0]*<https://plus.google.com/u/0/102459878242108588663/posts>
 *[image: cid:image022.png@01CF48EC.6617C7F0]*<https://www.facebook.com/SunGardAS>
 *[image: cid:image023.png@01CF48EC.6617C7F0]*<http://www.linkedin.com/company/sungard-availability-services>
 *[image: cid:image024.png@01CF48EC.6617C7F0]*<https://twitter.com/SunGardAS>
*CONFIDENTIALITY:*  This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error,

Re: [REMINDER] [REVIEW] CLOUDSTACK-3272

Posted by Sonal Ojha <so...@sungardas.com>.
I have posted a new patch file in the review board, kindly review it.

Posted by Sonal Ojha <so...@sungardas.com>.

Posted by Murali Reddy <Mu...@citrix.com>.
Sonal,

From: Sonal Ojha <so...@sungardas.com>>
Date: Friday, 2 May 2014 1:37 PM
To: "dev@cloudstack.apache.org<ma...@cloudstack.apache.org>" <de...@cloudstack.apache.org>>, Murali Reddy <mu...@citrix.com>>, Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>>, Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>>
Subject: [REMINDER] [REVIEW] CLOUDSTACK-3272

Hello,

Can anyone review the changes https://reviews.apache.org/r/18677/ related to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-3272.

Murali,
Can you please help me with a use case for which these changes would be required / beneficial. It would be helpful to drive things further and contribute better.

--

Thanks and Regards,

Sonal Ojha ▪ Sr.Engineer - Product Development ▪ Sungard Availability Services, India

2nd Floor, Wing 4, Cluster D, MIDC Kharadi Knowledge Park, Pune - 411 014 ▪ Office: 267-234-9014 ▪ Mobile: +91 9922412645 ▪ sonal.ojha@sungardas.com<ma...@sungardas.com> ▪ www.sungardas.<http://www.sungardas.com/>in

[Logo]<http://www.sungardas.com/>
[cid:image019.png@01CF48EC.6617C7F0]<http://blog.sungardas.com/> [cid:image020.png@01CF48EC.6617C7F0] <http://www.youtube.com/user/SunGardAS>  [cid:image021.png@01CF48EC.6617C7F0] <https://plus.google.com/u/0/102459878242108588663/posts>  [cid:image022.png@01CF48EC.6617C7F0] <https://www.facebook.com/SunGardAS>  [cid:image023.png@01CF48EC.6617C7F0] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/sungard-availability-services>  [cid:image024.png@01CF48EC.6617C7F0] <https://twitter.com/SunGardAS>
CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.